sabato 26 luglio 2014

Seen in Rome




Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight.

Smetti di cercare le tempeste e apprezza appieno la luce del sole.


-Gordon B. Hinckley


This week I went out with a friend, Valeria (which happens to be the girl in some of the pictures), with whom I walked around Villa Borghese and the centre of Rome while waiting for Romeo and Juliet, at the Globe Theatre, to begin. It was a goodbye day, since I'm going to America for the next six or ten months, so we spent the time talking and making plans for when I come back. Among other things, we decided to create a "Humans of Rome" page, like Humans of New York. We were quite exited about it, and we still are, I just can't wait to start!
These are the pictures I took while walking with her, and I am quite happy with them.

Questa settimana sono uscita con un'amica, Valeria (la ragazza in alcune delle foto), con cui ho fatto un giro per Villa Borghese e per il centro di Roma in attesa dello spettacolo di Romeo e Giulietta al Globe. Era il giorno per salutarsi, visto che io vado in America per i prossimi sei o dieci mesi, quindi abbiamo passato il tempo facendo piani per quando torno. Tra le altre cose, abbiamo deciso di creare una pagina "Humans of Rome", come Humans of New York. Siamo ancora molto entusiaste all'idea di cominciare!
Queste sono le foto che ho fatto mentre passeggiavamo, e evo dire che sono abbastanza soddisfatta.







I have to compliment myself with this man, because I admire his passion and will. The photos of him are among the ones I prefer. This one down here, in particular, looks as if it was painted on the left side. I have no idea how I did this, but I like it.

Devo assolutamente complimentarmi con questo signore, perché ammiro molto la sua determinazione e la sua passione. Le foto fatte a lui sono fra quelle che preferisco. Quella qui sotto, in particolare, sembra quasi dipinta nella parte sinistra. Non ho idea di come abbia fatto, ma mi piace molto.




This is the thirtieth post! Take a look at the Facebook page!

Questo è il trentesimo post! Date un'occhiata alla pagina Facebook!

Nessun commento: