lunedì 24 giugno 2013

Camera and Guitar

Well, when I don't know what to do (and i'ts possible) I try taking some pictures, while this guy down here starts playing the moment he sees a guitar. Since there is one in my house, this is what came out of it. Eventhough it was quite hard convincing him, in the end I managed to immortalize him; he will never look at the camera, so this is the best that I could do. Let's hope someone likes them!

Allora, quando non so che fare (ed è possibile) cerco di fare foto, mentre questo baldo giovane qua appena vede una chitarra si mette a suonare. Dato che ce n'è una a casa mia, ecco il risultato. Nonostante sia stato faticoso convincerlo, alla fine sono riuscita a immortalarlo; non guarderà mai la macchina fotografica, quindi questo è il meglio che sarebbe potuto uscire (a me perlomeno). Speriamo piacciano a qualcuno!
Let's say I'm trying to learn how to play the guitar, but in the end I handle it about once or twice a month...

Diciamo che anch'io sto cercando di imparare a suonare la chitarra, ma fra una cosa e l'altra la prendo in mano si e no una o due volte al mese... 

Nessun commento: